Being a Christian isn’t always secure. There are some days I to want to do something that goes against the walk. Here are few tips for staying on track.
- Having a support system is one of the most important things. I have people in my life who can tell me when I’m wrong – with love. Trusting others for constructive criticism is necessary to keep growing.
- Put technology to good use. I have the Bible app installed on my phone. Getting scriptures and notifications for devotionals is very motivational. Since my phone is always near, it is an awesome free tool.
- If you’re not a phone person, use the classic paper method. Research plans that you can hold in your hand. Get sticky notes and post reminders to read the word in places you go often. Christian bookstore also has plenty of devotionals for any price range. My pastor always talks about the one year bible. He places it in multiple locations (work, home, car) so he won’t have an excuse to miss a day.
- Creating great habits is another great way to stay on track. Special times for community, self-care, and spiritual development keeps everything balanced. Schedules can get busy – we must make time to become better Christians. When the body of Christ is strong – everything else will flow beautifully.
Take each day one step at a time. As long as you get back on track – that’s all that matters.
One thing I hate about loving people is losing them. Whether through death, break-ups, or drifting apart, it’s never a simple moment.
It’s easy to say God is the only thing promised in our lives, but that doesn’t take away the pain. I could tell you to simply move on, and we all know that wouldn’t replace someone.
I don’t have an answer for what to do when losing someone, I can only share my experience.
At the age of 12, I lost my grandmother to breast cancer. So far, it was one of the most devasting events in my life. Years have past and I still find myself crying during a certain time of the year.
All we can do in this life is leave our own legacy. We can enjoy the people we have now. Giving wisdom we learned as we get older allows the next generations to prosper.
Death is part of the deal for the living. Fortunately, there is the kingdom of heaven that will give us rest when it is time.
13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “so they will rest from their labors, since their works follow them.”
If you want to start over again, it’s so simple. All you have to do is invite God back into your life. Here is a prayer I want to share with you all:
I want to have a personal relationship with you and please your kingdom. Please come into my life. Order my steps so that I may live a good life. Forgive me for anything that I have done that you were not proud of. Shape me into who you want me to be. Allow your grace to cover me so that any hindrance be removed from my life. Give me the sight to see myself through your eyes. I love you so much and I thank you for all you’ve done.
In Jesus Name
God loves everyone for where they are in life. Nothing can stop the love a father has for his children.
6 So then, just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7 being rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, and overflowing with gratitude. Colossians 2:6-7
Wow! I cannot believe this. Here we are together – 100 posts published. I had no idea we would cover all of this information in just 7 months. from the bottom of my heart, you guys are amazing and I’m so humbled that we get to share this progression. God is doing great things and I know that he will look out for all of us.
This blog is forever changing. Please know that I am reading each of your emails. Even though I can’t respond to them all, my blog topics are inspired by your concerns. All of you are loved beyond measure from the father who gave his son to this world. I cannot thank you enough for all of the support you have given this blog.
If there are any suggestions you have please reach out – I appreciate the feedback.
❤ Remote Christian
2018 will be 4 years since I’ve been out of college. Whatever stage you are in your education, this is dedicated to you.
- Finding your learning style can solve a lot of problems. Are you a visual learner? Do you have to hear things in order for it to stick to your mind? Or maybe you have to use your hands. Knowing how your brain works can help you achieve your goals.
- Create a schedule. Once you figure out what is best for you, plan out an agenda. When I was in school, I had to study right after class. Waiting until the sunset was an automatic “not going to happen.”
- Self-discipline is key. Not everyone likes school. Let’s face it, education is a way to have a brighter future. Even during the rough times, pushing through is the only way to ace your classes.
- Find a community of supporters. Classmates, encouragers, anyone positive. Pep talks and help with your work will keep you motivated.
- And remember with a mustard of faith – all things are possible. When you work hard – you will see progress.
Lately, I feel like I’ve been attacked by my thought. Negative thoughts of fear and doubt have come up. Instead of giving into those feelings, I started speaking aloud for empowerment.
Words of affirmation is a chance to tell yourself that you are great and you will achieve your goals. You don’t have to be a victim to hurt and what the enemy says. Children of God have the power to achieve anything that is possible.
I wanted to share some words spoke over myself today. I pray this will help you.
I am a conqueror with the peace and grace of God. Nothing can stop his hand over my life. God provides all that I need and fulfills every promise to his followers. Everything will fall into place as long as I’m obedient to the word.
Hello! So glad you can be here for this weeks prayer.
Thank you for being at the head of my life. I owe everything to you. Without you, none of this would matter. I pray that you continue to be the leader in my life so that your will is done.
As I continue on this journey – I pray that you keep me in perfect peace and harmony with your power. If there are any mountains in the way – please remove them so I can continue to grow. Please give me the wisdom to guard my heart so that I may be loving to myself and others. Let me see the pureness in others so I may love them as much as you do. Please continue to give my life purpose. Let me not look into this world for answers – but your graceful name.
I may not understand where this life taking me, but I am with you.
In Jesus Name