2018 will be 4 years since I’ve been out of college. Whatever stage you are in your education, this is dedicated to you.
- Finding your learning style can solve a lot of problems. Are you a visual learner? Do you have to hear things in order for it to stick to your mind? Or maybe you have to use your hands. Knowing how your brain works can help you achieve your goals.
- Create a schedule. Once you figure out what is best for you, plan out an agenda. When I was in school, I had to study right after class. Waiting until the sunset was an automatic “not going to happen.”
- Self-discipline is key. Not everyone likes school. Let’s face it, education is a way to have a brighter future. Even during the rough times, pushing through is the only way to ace your classes.
- Find a community of supporters. Classmates, encouragers, anyone positive. Pep talks and help with your work will keep you motivated.
- And remember with a mustard of faith – all things are possible. When you work hard – you will see progress.