Posted at 12:19 pm , on September 1, 2018
God let my heart continue to open as I walk with you. Allow me to love others with empathy. Let the light you give us shine throughout the world. If ever there is doubt or confusion, ease our minds with wisdom. Do not allow the past to harden our hearts. Instead, give us the blessing of joy knowing that we have the strength to endure hard times. You are amazing and I thank you for all that you will remain to do.
Posted at 4:31 pm , on August 20, 2018
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work. I am thankful for the skills you have blessed me with.
I pray to have a strong ethic. Allow me to work with strength and integrity. Please let my boss see my work as humble and great.
Allow me to make it through the work week gracefully. If conflicts arise, let me handle it in a Christian manner. Give me the wisdom to conduct myself professionally.
God, I pray for an abundance in my finances which represent all the effort I put in during working hours.
I know you are with me, protecting your child.
In Jesus Name
Posted at 11:30 pm , on August 13, 2018
Thank you for allowing all the blessings to overflow in my life. I am filled with joy knowing that I am loved and given grace.
Please let your holy spirit reign in this world. Allow your power to take over the hearts of those who want to know more about you. Increase their harvest so they may reap great benefits. Give us all peace knowing that everything will be ok. Protect us from anything that is not of you.
In Jesus Name
Posted at 11:30 pm , on August 6, 2018
As I walk through this life, I understand that the path to righteousness is narrow. If I want something I must have faith and self-discipline. I pray that you give me the strength to have the fruits of the holy spirit. Give me the grace to carry myself as a child of God without any shame. Let me remain humble and grateful for everything that I have.
I will never know the next chapter in my life. Please order my steps when I do not have all the answers to life. Let me know you will give me everything that I need to be great and exceed in life. If there is something I need help in, please give me the resources for my spirit to develop.
Thank you in advance for all the things you will do for me and your people.
In Jesus Name
Posted at 11:30 am , on July 23, 2018
For those who may be having financial issues read this prayer for inspiration.
I pray for overflow in my finances. Give us the opportunity and resources to get out of hardships. Allow us to be in abundance beyond measure. If there is any seed we can sow into our lives – give us the wisdom. Let us reap a harvest from our hard work and efforts. I pray that we continue to be in faith and know everything will be taken care of.
In Jesus Name,
Posted at 11:30 pm , on July 20, 2018
The reason why a lot of people come to my site is for the weekly prayers. I’m so honored for all the prayer request sent and curious minds about prayer. While it is important we stay in community with one another, I want to give 7 things you should know about prayer.
- Anyone can pray. No matter what your appearance or heart looks like, God is waiting to hear from you. You were created with perfect detail.
- Prayer is simply communicating with your maker.
- You can pray anywhere you would like. If you’re in public – praying in your head is still a private way for God to hear you. I like to pray in my bed or on my couch in my apartment. Eventually, I’m going to create a private space dedicated to becoming fully intimate with God.
- Many would like to know why do people pray? To me, this is like asking why do we put oil in our car? Why do we go to the doctor? Why do we need to have a community with others? These are all needed to make sure we are on the right path. How else would our steps be ordered by the divine master without checking in? How else do we have peace about decisions? Prayer is needed!
- There is no right or wrong way to pray. Before I was really “saved”, you won’t believe some of the stuff I was “keeping it real” about. It’s not about how you start your prayer journey, it’s about God meeting you where you are to elevate you.
- Speaking of keeping it real, it reminds me of my pastor’s quote: “if we could have figured it all out on our own – our lives would be perfect and we would have everything we want.” Our ego tells us that if we just do this and that we’ll be ok and that praying shouldn’t matter. I don’t know about you but I don’t want to wake up 20 years from now and wonder what went wrong. We all have to humble ourselves and ask for direction.
- God moves, even if you don’t think so. I remember praying “God I want to change!” Next thing I know, everything started going “wrong.” It wasn’t until I got older I realized God was cleaning up house. Yes, it might feel uncomfortable but we have to trust in the plan.
The most important thing to remember is God always fulfills all promises and needs to those who love and stay faithful to him.
3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your descendants and My blessing on your offspring. Isaiah 44:3
Posted at 11:30 pm , on July 16, 2018
I want to have all the fruits of the holy spirit, including joy. Place it in my heart to see how much you love and care for me. Mold my soul so it reflects the image of you. Restore my ability to see your presence.
I pray to be fully satisfied with my life. Allow me to come to an area that is content and holy. Allow my heart to open to the appropriate opportunities in my life. I pray for advancement and gain in all aspects of my soul.
Thank you so much for all your grace.
In Jesus name, I pray,
12 You will indeed go out with joy and be peacefully guided; the mountains and the hills will break into singing before you, and all the trees of the field will clap [their] hands. Isaiah 55:12
Posted at 11:30 pm , on July 9, 2018
Thank you for creating me so beautifully in your eyes. You have given me such a unique identity. Thank you for letting me be special and like no other.
Right now I am without my future spouse. I pray that I grow into the person I need to be before I meet him. Let me develop so that I may be comfortable in my own skin. I pray that as a woman, I allow the right man to pursue me. Give me the discernment to know when he shows up. Give me the wisdom to be in my power so that I will attract him for all the right reasons. I pray that we see each other for who really are. Let us build and work on our flaws together during courtship.
Be the direction and head of our relationship. If there are any problems we have with each other, let us go to you first before we approach each other. Please guide our spirits so that we may glorify the kingdom of heaven.
Thank you for creating someone just for me. I already know it will be worth the wait.
In Jesus Name
3 A husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise a wife to her husband.
1 Corinthians 7
Posted at 11:30 pm , on July 2, 2018
I may not know everything, but I’m willing to grow. You are the source of achieving my true potential. I want to see my worth in your eyes because you are the only one to fulfill this hole in my soul. Thank you for everything you have done for me – your power is beyond measure. Even when I don’t understand your ways – know that I believe in you. See my faith and intentions as pure and genuine. Allow your light to shine through me so people will know your perfect grace. I love you so much.
In Jesus Name
Posted at 9:45 am , on June 25, 2018
Can you believe it? It’s the last week of June. How was it for you? Here is this week’s prayer.
There is none like you. You know all of my flaws and insecurities, yet you still love me. Thank you for never letting me go.
God, I pray that my family is nurtured and taken care of. Let me not have any bitterness about the past. Allow me to take any hardships we may have and use them to grow.
Let your blessings overflow in my life. I pray for abundance too much to measure. I ask that everything is taken care of as long as I trust in you. Please see my effort and know that I am doing the best I can.
You are amazing and I cannot wait for what you have in store.
In Jesus Name,