Posted at 11:30 pm , on July 6, 2018
Before you go thinking that Christianity was my only religion attempt – think again. I was an agnostic, new age, and back to Christianity. “Why did you choose Christianity after all of these things?” In case you’re wondering – I have an answer.
As I got older, I started developing a lot of wisdom. Every piece information I learned has a bible scripture to support my ideas. I found it true that there is nothing new under the sun. Scriptures back up my logic and morals. If I read a bible verse and use context clues and abstract thinking – it always adds up.
Resources is another reason why I went back to Christianity. There are so many people, books, and audio clips that help me walk in my faith. Someone has an answer for any question I have. It truly is an awesome experience to have someone to relate to.
Speaking of having someone to relate to, the Christian community is so big and nurturing. I know everyone has their flaws and sins they are trying to work on. People trying to improve themselves and do the right thing is so gratifying. Being able to understand that we are all on a journey to becoming better people is motivational and inspiring.
I guess you could call this a debate to win your heart to Christ. Just think about all these factors and see if you find these to be true for you too.
7 All the streams flow to the sea,
yet the sea is never full;
to the place where the streams flow,
there they flow again.
8 All things are wearisome,
more than anyone can say.
The eye is not satisfied by seeing
or the ear filled with hearing.
9 What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done;
there is nothing new under the sun.
Posted at 11:30 pm , on May 21, 2018
If you want to start over again, it’s so simple. All you have to do is invite God back into your life. Here is a prayer I want to share with you all:
I want to have a personal relationship with you and please your kingdom. Please come into my life. Order my steps so that I may live a good life. Forgive me for anything that I have done that you were not proud of. Shape me into who you want me to be. Allow your grace to cover me so that any hindrance be removed from my life. Give me the sight to see myself through your eyes. I love you so much and I thank you for all you’ve done.
In Jesus Name
God loves everyone for where they are in life. Nothing can stop the love a father has for his children.
6 So then, just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7 being rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, and overflowing with gratitude. Colossians 2:6-7
Posted at 11:30 pm , on April 25, 2018
When I used to hear the phrase “Christian Lifestyle” I used to think “here comes another boring stuck up person telling me what I cannot do.” Then the feeling of wanting to run the other direction when some random stranger is handing out bibles (especially when I was in college.)
As I matured in my walk, I learned a few things that I want to share with you all.
Here are a few tips about the lifestyle:
- Christians believe in Jesus as their personal savior.
- The objective of the lifestyle is to honor ourselves as a temple while having the love for others and our environment.
- Christians are supposed to demonstrate their faith everywhere they go. I used to go the Gym and not speak to anyone. Somehow people started picking up conversations with me. It didn’t matter what I initially wanted to do, I had to represent my religion.
- Obviously, you don’t throw a bible and holy water at someone screaming “repent or you’re going to hell!” Jesus says the most important part of a Christian lifestyle is love for others (Mark 12:30-31.) In another scripture, it explains what love is (1 Corinthians 13.) Having respect and compassion for others is what being a Christian is all about. How you treat yourself and others is a reflection of how much you allow God to move in your life. Another thing I want to point out is no you don’t have to be perfect. Your heart is the first thing you should focus on – it will change everything else (Proverbs 4:23)
- There are several reasons why walking with Jesus is such a great thing. If I had one sentence to say it would be: “he is the source that fulfills all needs.”
I try to write from my own experiences. I hope my examples will influence your personal walk in Christianity.
Posted at 5:19 pm , on January 30, 2018
Hello everyone! This is the first Tuesday prayer. Thank you so much for being patient with me. I had doubts about the change but I’m so excited and blessed for your support.
Here is this week’s prayer. Hope you all have a blessed week!
Thank you for allowing me to wake up this morning with Joy and peace. Thank you for revealing your love and grace to me. Thank you for being unconditional in your gratitude and nurture through this phase of my life.
I pray for the strength to live bold in faith and not by sight. As I transition to the next phase in my life, I pray that everything I do glorifies your holy name. Let my character and integrity continue to uphold the Christian standard. If there is anything I need to change – let it be done.
I pray to continue to develop the fruits of the holy spirit. Let me find my identity in Christ and not of this world. I want your light to shine in all areas of my life. I surrender everything so that you will have the final say so in all problems or fears I may have.
Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth how it is done in heaven. In Jesus name -Amen
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. The law is not against such things.