I knew a change was necessary at the beginning of the year. As I said in a previous post, discovering my potential is important to me. Being out of my comfort zone for several months was difficult. Now that I look back over the year I have learned so much from life. I wanted to share some things I have learned in 2018.
- Be open to possibilities.
- Just because something or someone seems scary, doesn’t mean it’s bad. Take time to figure out why a circumstance is a way it is before dismissing it altogether.
- God will always provide protection in difficult times
- As long as we all stay true to ourselves, we will be ok.
- There will always be an opportunity to exit when things have served its purpose.
- Something not working out is not always a failure. There are conditions that are temporary to teach life lessons.
- In the end – our bravery and faith will reward us in abundance.
Be strong, and let your heart be courageous,
all you who put your hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24