Posted at 8:31 pm , on March 9, 2018
How many times must we choose to be good? Like me, Amaziah is 25 trying to do the right thing.
Amaziah attempts to follow the law without much effectiveness. When he tries to fund his vision with a strong army, a wise man advises Amaziah that God is not with his investment.
Amaziah becomes scared of all that he will lose. He is unsure of what he should do. The man of God says not to worry because there is a bigger supply from the main source than there is in money.
As the story continues, the leader did not die in peace. Amaziah was put to death by his enemies.
Here are key points to remember.
- Develop a pure heart for God. No, you don’t have to perfect; but please examine your heart & intentions in all that you do.
- When we sin – it weakens our effectiveness. Thank God for Jesus who gives us all mercy and grace.
- Materialistic supply (ie money, cars, homes, etc.) does not make up for sin and evil.
- Be sure of how you treat people. Resentment & bitterness can turn into a serious issue such as preying on your weaknesses.
- Sometimes Gods wants us to be patient so that we receive blessings that will benefit us in the long run.
Bible Chapter Scripture
2 Chronicals 25
Posted at 7:13 pm , on January 1, 2018
Did you miss me? I took a little spiritual retreat so I could give it my all this year. Hope you all are having a happy new year. Here is Monday’s prayer.
Thank you for allowing me to be alive another year. Thank you for giving me the fruits of the holy spirit. Thank you for allowing everything to be where it needs to be in my life. I am humbled and honored to be at this very chapter of my life.
I pray that this will be a year of excellence and affirmation. Let your spirit and promises for my life come true. Please let all the seeds I planted last year allow me to reap a harvest of abundance. Let your will steer my direction in life. I pray that everything is full of peace, love, and joy.
God let my soul glow with your blessings. Let all go well for everyone reading this. Any challenge that might be a problem – I pray that you wipe it out. Let everyone be healed and pushed to highest and best self. If there is anything we need a change in our lives – let it be done in the name of Jesus.
We love and are so thankful for all that you have done in will do.
Your kingdom come – your will be done in the name of Jesus.