Today, I’m taking a break a break from fruits of the spirit. I thought it would help to share my personal goals with you for 2018. These 5 things I goals wrote to inspire you to create your own. I really hope you enjoy them.
- Find someone worth marrying.
- There are a few guys that have expressed their interest. Even though I’m not desperate, it would be nice to share my happiness with someone. I know for sure a special man is out there.
- To have success for this blog by helping others.
- I’m not going to lie, writing for this blog is hard work. It is so rewarding to have reached 6,000 people. Jesus is amazing; the world needs to know that. If I can do my little bitty part, I will be satisfied.
- Explore the world more.
- I live in the United States. The only place I’ve been is to the Bahamas. It would be nice to travel to see different cultures. Expanding my perception of life would be perfect.
- Be wiser with my money
- Lately, my financial life has been crazy. Having financial freedom is my goal. Right now, I need to think about the bigger picture rather than what I want to do. [Need vs want — 2 totally different things.]
- Take Better care of myself.
- Everyone says – “be sure to give to others. Don’t forget the needs of people.” The truth we all need to face is: we can’t help anyone until we cater to our needs first. What can we do without our holistic health? Going to the gym, eating right, socializing, going to church, spending time with family, etc. are just as important as giving back.
So these are a list of my goals for 2018. I will keep you updated on the process. If you have things you want to accomplish, write them down and ask God to help fulfill those needs. God bless and I will talk to you Tuesday.
❤ Remote Chrisitan